The following terms and conditions apply to your contract to partner and/or exhibit at the Australia and New Zealand Children’s Haematology and Oncology Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2023.
Things you need to know #
- You (partnering/sponsoring/exhibiting organisation) by completing the sponsorship booking form or the exhibition booking form accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We/Us (MCI ABN 76 108 781 988) representing the Organising Committee and the Host Body do not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes.
- Details may change without notice. Please refer to the website (www.anzchogASM.com) for the latest information on ANZCHOG ASM 2023.
Financial facts #
- Phone or unpaid bookings will not be accepted.
- We will issue a tax invoice which is payable within 14 days. If you miss the payment date, any time dependent discounts will be forfeited— i.e. you will be billed at the next highest level (early rate to standard, etc.).
- You will not receive any sponsorship or exhibition entitlements, including allocation of booth location (allocated in order of sponsorship/exhibition level) until all monies have been paid.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Payments can be made via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- If you pay by electronic funds transfer you agree to pay any bank charges and must include these in the amount you transfer.
- If you pay via credit card a processing fee may be charged.
- You must notify us in writing if you need to cancel.
- Cancellations received prior to 1 May 2023 will be refunded 50% of the total investment amount
- Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
- Your non-payment does not cancel your contractual obligations to us.
- No exhibitor shall occupy allocated space until all monies owing to the organiser by the exhibitor are paid in full.
Event Cancellation #
- In the unlikely event that the ASM is cancelled you will receive a full refund. If the event moves to another date, then you will be offered the opportunity for a full refund if the new date does not work for your organisation.
Event Postponement or Format Change #
In the unlikely case that the event postpones or changes format significantly from what is outlined in this prospectus. The extent of refunds will be a matter for the Host Organisation (the underwriter) to decide.
You and your staff onsite #
All exhibition staff must be registered online—i.e., complimentary exhibitor/sponsor registration, or by purchasing additional exhibitor/sponsor staff registrations.
Print and promotional entitlements #
Logos and other printed material may, at our sole discretion, be reproduced in colour (where possible), OR the nominated meeting spot colour/s OR mono depending on the method of production.
The sponsor must provide suitable material to meet our publication requirements and deadlines.
Please provide all material at 300 DPI at 100% in jpeg (preferred for website) AND eps (preferred for print) format including, where possible, RGB or Pantone colour equivalents.
Where applicable, advertisements are to be supplied by the sponsor.
No print or web recognition will be given unless payment terms have been met.
Non-sponsored functions #
To seek approval to host an un-endorsed but approved satellite function, please share with the conference secretariat the following details for review and approval by the ASM organisers:
- Function name
- Expected attendee numbers
- Function objectives/content summary
Proceeding with running unauthorised function in competition with the ASM will be seen has hosting a pirate symposium.
Privacy statement #
Your name and contact information, including electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such as the organisers and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as promotion, networking, and administration of this, and future events of this type. If you do not consent, please advise us. In addition, your name, organisation, and country/state of origin may be published on the delegate list which is provided to delegates, exhibitors, and partners at the event. If you do not wish your details to be included in this list, please contact us.