The ANZCHOG Annual Scientific Meeting committee invites you to submit an abstract for possible inclusion within the official program.
Submissions open: Now
Submissions close: 5 May 2023
Notifications of successful abstracts: 30 June 2023
- Please note that all correspondence will be sent to the email address you provide when uploading your abstract.
- Applicants whose abstract is accepted must be a registered attendee.
- A link will be sent to the main author to register. Any costs incurred remain at the responsibility of the presenting author.
We welcome delegates to submit their abstracts for the 2023 ASM under the following categories:
• Neuro oncology
• Non-malignant haematology
• Patient experience
• Solid tumours
• Transplant and cellular therapy
• Symptom management and supportive/ palliative care
• Survivorship and transition
• Psychosocial/allied health
• Quality care improvements
We encourage you to submit abstracts from all disciplines and fields, including basic and translational science, clinical care, psychosocial impact, and late effects.
We welcome submissions across all patient age groups and encourage junior and senior investigators to submit their research.
The top 3 abstracts submitted will be selected for presentation at a plenary session.
Prizes will also be awarded to the best abstracts in the following categories.
- Junior investigator – clinical
- Junior investigator – basic and translational science
- Allied health
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the abstract review committee to ensure the quality and compatibility with the conference.
- Abstracts will be reviewed on a competitive basis and successful applicants will be notified accordingly.
- The final decision on acceptances and on publication and presentation formats are at the discretion of the abstract review committee.
- Successful applicants will be required to display the poster at the conference utilising the standardise poster template
- They must be available to stand by their poster to discuss the poster findings as required during the meeting breaks
- Posters can be printed on paper or fabric and/or laminated and we recommend using Velcro to mount material on the panel as poster boards will be Velcro compatible. by individual presenter.
- Posters will be displayed on free-standing horizontal boards. Your poster space allocation is AO size, portrait (1189mm high x 841mm wide – maximum size).
- Presenters are required to hang their posters prior to morning tea on Thursday 24 August 2023.
- Posters will be available for the duration of the conference.
- All abstracts submitted must be original work and cannot be previously presented in any form, unless agreed in writing by the Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author
- Successful abstracts will be published within the Local Organising Committee’s discretion.
- Should you prefer that your abstract NOT be published, please advise the conference secretariat.
- All successful applicants are required to register for the conference and pay the registration fee.
- All presenters are required to register within 2 weeks of receiving their notification
- Any abstract that does not comply with these specifications may not be accepted for review.